搜尋此網誌

Priscilla Ahn - Dream 夢想



一首屬於所有女孩、所有女人、所有老婆婆的歌~ Dream

I was a little girl alone in my little world
我是一個小女孩獨自在這小小的世界
who dreamed of a little home for me.
夢想有一個小小的家
I played pretend between the trees,
我計畫將它隱蔽在樹叢中間
and fed my houseguests bark and leaves,
用書皮和葉子招待我的客人
and laughed in my pretty bed of green.
在我可愛的綠色床上玩樂
I had a dream
我有一個夢想
That I could fly from the highest swing.
我可以從最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我有一個夢想

Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park,
在深夜走很遠的路穿過公園後茂密的森林
I asked God who I’m supposed to be.
我問上帝我將變成怎麼樣子
The stars smiled down on me,
星星微笑的照耀著我
God answered in silent reverie.
上帝用沉默的思考來回應我
I said a prayer and fell asleep.
我祈禱後沉沉的睡去
I had a dream
我有一個夢想
That I could fly from the highest tree.
我可以從最高的樹上飛行
I had a dream.
我有一個夢想

oh~Now I’m old and feeling grey.
現在我老了感覺有點糟
I don’t know what’s left to say about this life
I’m willing to leave.
我不知道對這個我即將離開的世界說些什麼
I lived it full and I lived it well,
我的生活充實而美好
there’s many tales I’ve lived to tell.
我要告訴你很多生活中的故事
I’m ready now, I’m ready now,
我準備好了,我準備好了
I’m ready now to fly from the highest wing.
我現在準備好從最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我有一個夢想